A friend of mine asked about some dating ideas, and he basically wanted a cheap but romantic date with his girl.
I thought of a few ideas, but I was hoping to find additional ones to the list.
1. Park and picnic date
2. museum date with discount tickets/coupons.
3. eat out for lunch instead of dinner.
4. movie date at a second-run theater
5. rent some dvd's and cook and eat at home.
6. go ice skating
7. go shopping or window shopping together
8. go to a second-hand bookstore
9. go to a cafe and spend hours talking to each other over coffee.
10. go learn something new together like going to a latin dance bar/club with free dance lessons.
Any more ideas?
Cheap Date ideas & tips needed